Déclaration de nomination d’Umesh


Nomination of Umesh as the Spiritual Representative 1982.04.16, entitled "DECLARATION/NOMINATION" (written: not specified)

"I, Ram Chandra, Founder President of Shri Ram Chandra Mission, Diwan jograj, Shahjahanpur in Exercise of my Power under Rule 3 and 4 of the Rules and constitution of my Private Trust/Society, on my free Will and Accord and upon the due consideration of the totality of the circumstances prevailing in my said Mission including wishes and blessing of the Almighty and that of my Samarth Guru Shri Ram Chandraji Maharaj of Fatehgarh, do hereby nominate my Spiritual Representative as also my son Shri Umesh Chandra Saxena as Successor President of Shri Ram Chandra Mission Shahjahanpur, with liberty to him, to further nominate his successor President of Shri Ram Chandra Mission with the condition that the person so nominated by him as his successor President of the said Mission must be his spiritual representatives in his direct line of succession.
I shall however continue as President of aforesaid Mission till my life time and this nomination shall come into play only after my death.
Previous nomination if any, made by me, shall stand superceeded and cancelled.
Affectionately yours
RAM CHANDRA"

The letter is signed with Babuji's signature, stamped 3 times by the same stamp mentionning "Notary Public, India" and "App by Govt. of India, T.S. Upadryay" (not sure for the last word - almost illisible).
The copy is attested with a stamp mentionning "Attested Feu [??] Photo Copy, Notory Public, Noida", signed and added manually with the date of 16/9/93.

Liens :
- Une succession bien peu spirituelle
- Nomination de Chari
- Nomination d’Umesh
- Lettre de Babuji à Jahagirdar
- Procès-verbaux de la SRCM en 1984
- Circulaire de nomination du président
- Babuji et sa famille
- La SRCM et l’ashram de Shahjahanpur