Lettre de Babuji du 2/09/1982


Lettre de Babuji à Jahagirdar, datée du 2 Septembre 1982

2.09.82
Paris (France)
Private and confidential

My dear Jahagirdar,
To day I am thinking of you from the early morning and I feel to part some secret for your knowledge and advantage of our Abhiyasis because I feel by the time I reach India it will be too late. Now I am beginning to think that some people do not want my existence and it appears that they do not have any love for me but they think of more of the property and assets of the Mission and we are deviating from the path of " SAHAJ MARGA ".
Recently I have examined four of my senior preceptor, but I found that they have taken the different view of Sahaj Marga, with the result I have to leave them for the care of God Almighty to sail or sink. I also worked hard with Parthasarathi Rajagopala-Chari but all in vain, dark clouds are around him and the nature has decided to punish him. I was astonished to feel that he has been revengeful and making several attempts on my life for the past eight years. In the way back 1974 when I was admited to Vivekananda Hospital Lucknow, that time he played with my life but I could survive since my master was great to safguard me, at that time the circumstances were diferent. Now again he became successful in administering the slow poison solution in my food served in the plate while travelling from India to Paris. But I was taken careof by the doctor here but nothing can be said what happens while I travel from Paris to India Back; anything could be expected.
Now I feel that the time has come to leave physical body the enough damage has been done and moch more is expected in the 100 hours probabely I may not be given any chance to write any further letter after this that is why I thought of you to convey my feeling to you, for you to know what kind of people Mission is having and what reward has been given to me for the servilce to the huminity and the mankind.
I am given to understand here that Mr. P. Rajagopalachari has been conducting meetings with the foreign Abhiyasis that he is going to be the next President and Master may not survive now, I still do not know who has declared him? These are the things which are depressing me and I see the present condition of the Mission today.
During my illness Jesus Crist were attending on me and sucking the poison from my body, during the time I had enough time to attend on you and I found your fullest devotion and surrender and I have transformed you in totality. I wish that all our abhiyasis should follow your path and you are requested to guide every our Abhiyasi so that they are benifitted.
I want to reveal one more secret [one more secret est souligné] which is fetal to the Missionis that I have already nominated my Successor President and the letter to this effect has already been issued, the person is from the Direct Line of Succession and this is the wish of my Master.
I am also associating with my successor President the following four persons who will also work under his direction and they are:
1. Dr. S. P. Srivastava, Lakhimpur Kori,
2. Mr. Kashi Ram Agarwal, Shahjahanpur,
3. Mr. K. C. Narayan S/o KDr. K. C. Vardhachari
4. Mr. Nasib Chand Lucknow

Kindly do not divulge these secret to any one except Umesh, my son but only after my life time otherwise he is likely to become hostile. I foresee immediate hospitalisation in India and likely to remain for longer period, hence this letter being confidential letter handing over to one of the old sincere Abhiyasi who is here, to ensure delivery of this letter safely.
You are at liberty, to take action in alarming circumstances, if need be but with a condition to route through this letter through Umesh only. But at the same times you are also requested to streamline the disturbances by peaceful approach by taking help of the other senior members.
I fully hope that you will do as I wish.
Yours affectionately
Ram Chandra


Liens :
- Une succession bien peu spirituelle
- Babuji, une Personnalité TRES Spéciale