Lettre de Babuji datant de 1963


Recently we have received a scanned-copy of a personal letter signed by the Founder President of ‘Shri Ram Chandra Mission’, Shahjahanpur (UP). The sender of this document is Shri S.R.D. Kudesia (Sampat Baabu) of Fatehgarh (UP). Shri Bhagwan Bharose Vaidya, the addressee of this letter was Sampat Baabu’s father and an adherent of Rev. Laalaaji Maharaj, right from his Govt. service-period in Fatehgarh-courts.

Feb. 14, 1963
My dear Bhagwan Bharosey
I have gone through your letter addressed to Dr. L.P.Srivastava. I am very thankful to you for having graced our annual function by your kind presence. Your company, short though it was, was very joyful to me and I long to have it again. I am also grateful to you for your appreciation of my thought which usually none even gives time to hear about. I am where I ought to be and I sincerely wish that all of us may be up to know and practise what is actually real. Times have undergone radical changes but to my greatest regret I find our brothers sleeping yet. The Mohamadan systems have all breathed their last and this, 'The Sahaj Marga' the only ONE has now emerged out in their place. Its teachings and methods widely differ from those of the old systems in many respects. One having a developed vision and being sensitive to some extent at least, can easily mark well the difference between the two. The method of training and the nature of Faez are all purely Hinduised and they are free from all superfluous things introduced into the ways of transmission under those systems. The spiritual connections of all Mohamadan Sansthas - Naqshbandi, Chishti and all - have been cut off. The fact has been discovered by most of the prominent Mohamadan saints of standing, even, and I know of one who acknowledged this fact before my brother disciple Shri Rameshwar Prasad Misra. I do not mean to induce you or any body else to accept it on my words but I simply point it out to every one to study and judge for himself. The changing nature of the world is a clear indication of it. Every one should now qualify himself for the new system which has come down direct from above. Then alone shall he be capable of transmitting on others the desired effect. My revered Master has prepared me for this sort of work. During his life time he valued my letters to him so highly that he preserved them safely. All of them depict something or the other of the Nature's course which is being displayed today. I have authorised Dr. Lalta Prasad Srivastava to impart spiritual training to Abhyasis through transmission. I am confident that he will do his job well and shall be thoroughly capable of standing all tests.
With best wishes,
Yours sincerely,
Ram Chandra

Liens :
- Quelle fut la nature de la relation entre Babuji et Lalaji ?
- Dinesh, petit-fils de Lalaji

Texte original publié par Dinesh Kumar Saxena sur http://naqshmumraif.googlepages.com/forviewer’sattentionplease